Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Comm Res 160 Journal Entry No. 25


For my last day in office, I just finished the Coke Solutions website's articles compilation. After that, our boss asked us to summarize the Consumer Foodservice in the Philippines study we did in powerpoint as well as the Pizza Trends research we did (also in powerpoint). We had to summarize them and compress it to 8 slides. We had a difficult time at first. We decided to divide the task among ourselves and was able to finish it early. I, for my parts decided to compress it to 1 slide each. Ivan also was able to compress his part to 1 slide each so we had a total of 4 slides all in all excluding the title slides.

Marg for the meantime, worked on the pizza trends report and was able to finish it as well. She also helped me earlier on how to shorten our powerpoint presentation. She seem very experience with how to do powerpoint presentations.

That's how my day ended. I transferred the powerpoint presentations I/we finished (Consumer Foodservice Innovation in the Philippines, Pizza Trends and the Coke Solutions Articles).

I forgot to mention that the Consumer Foodservice and Pizza Trends presentation will be used for Greenwich as the company's client.

No comments:

Post a Comment